Welcome to 4ORM Apparel Ltd!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 4ORM Apparel Ltd’s Website, located at https://4orm.ie/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 4ORM Apparel if you do not agree to the terms and conditions below on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, 4ORM Apparel Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on 4ORM Apparel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from 4ORM Apparel for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from 4ORM Apparel.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from 4ORM Apparel.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from 4ORM Apparel. Redistribute content from 4ORM Apparel.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Comments and reviews
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. 4ORM Apparel Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of 4ORM Apparel Ltd., its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, 4ORM Apparel Ltd. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
4ORM Apparel Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant 4ORM Apparel Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Linking to our content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines; News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors; Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of 4ORM Apparel Ltd.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our homepage so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to 4ORM Apparel Ltd.. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of 4ORM Apparel Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Delivery and Returns Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
If you are looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help.
We accept returns. If you wish to give back your order you can either return it in-person or send it back to 4ORM, Unit 7, Carrigaline Industrial Estate, Kilnagleary, Carrigaline, Co. Cork, P43 AE65, Ireland. Returns are at the customer’s own expense.
- Returned items must have original tags on.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- When sending the items back, please make sure to include proof of purchase along with customer details such as name, phone number, address, order number and other relevant details.
If you require an exchange, we will ship out the replacement items free of charge so you will not incur an additional shipping cost.
- The shipping cost is €5.
- We dispatch all orders with An Post which is usually a one or two-day service from the date of shipping, with a signature required on receipt.
- Delivery times may range between a week and a week and a half due to the made-to-order nature of some items.
- Cost of international shipping varies depending on the destination country.
- We dispatch all orders with An Post.
- Although we aim to ensure that you receive your order as fast as possible, delivery times may be longer for international orders.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.